Major Findings of the Study
1) Significant difference is observed in the level of improvement in visual acuity between the experimental group and the control group after the eye relaxation intervention given to the experimental group.
2) The various categories in the experimental group indicate significant difference in the level of improvement in the visual acuity after the intervention of eye relaxation practices.
3) Experimental group and control group differ significantly regarding certain personality characteristics.
4) Significant differences are observed among the various categories of respondents in the experimental group and control group with regard to certain personality characteristics.
5) Significant difference is observed in the improvement in visual acuity between the different sub groups in the experimental group with regard to personality characteristics.
6) Significant difference in the improvement in visual acuity is observed among the various categories of respondents in the experimental group with regard to certain demographic variables.
Implications of the study
The findings reveal that improvement in visual acuity is elicited through the sessions of eye relaxation practices. This is found effective with all the conditions of visual ailments under consideration. The eye relaxation practices will be useful in checking the progression of visual ailments. The finding of the study as seen above also imply that taking up eye relaxation practices may even prevent different types of eye ailments.